Friday, June 19, 2009

It's SUMMER (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,etc.)

It's Summer and I'm really excited to go to summer camp and camping! Even at one of my summer camps I get to go camping, I get to camp while at a camp!
As you know (or not) today was my last day of school and we had a great time! First, we had a shaving cream fight, even though it wasn't meant to be a fight, it was anyway! Next we tired to watch Men in Black 2 but, we couldn't figure out how to work the dang thing, so we had Ms. Sawyer, the apparently genius (at computers) fourth grade teacher come and take a whack at it. And as it turns out she is a genius, she figured it out but, then the disc was skipping so we gave up, after a few tries to clean it and get it working. Then we watched ANOTHER movie, Hancock, which our class convinced our teacher was appropriate. (both with Will Smith, even though Mimy says it was an accident.) Mean while, we were eating cheesy puffs, brownies (of which I made!), juice and lollipops.
Then, I went to the Boys and Girls Club and then to cut it short got to be (with my friend) our own little duo! Then my parents picked me up and we went to this really awesome Thai food restaurant and then I went home and now I'm writing This and tomorrow is
OFFICIALLY summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment